Thursday, July 24, 2014

Krissycakes

 One day I dream of going to pastry school, opening up my own cake shop and learning professional cake techniques. I'm still a newbie at cakes and have so much to learn. I've taught myself how to work with fondant, it's much like working with play-doh really. If I don't know how to do a certain technique, I youtube it. Here are a few of my cakes from the past couple years. I mostly do them for my children's birthdays as they take quite a bit of time to make and I work full-time.



Dora the Explorer
 
 
 Princess
 
 
Circus


Cinderella


Monster High


 
Hello Kitty. Notice Jesus praising it in the background LOL


 
Minnie Mouse smash cake



Minnie Mouse



Ninja Turtle

1 comment:

  1. obsessed with your cakes!! please start a business and deliver to Rapid City, SD!! :)

    ReplyDelete