Friday, June 20, 2014

Kids

 
This is my beautiful 4 year old Makenna enjoying herself at the splash pad. YAY for SUMMER! She just got her cast off and is feeling that sweet freedom. She squealed for a good 20 minutes straight like it was her first time experiencing this strange wet phenomenon called water.

 
This is my awesome little dude Trevor on his first and last day of kindergarten. MY oh my how he has grown! In the first picture he's so cute and eager to start his first day. In the last day picture he has that too cool for school look like yeah snap the picture ma I gotta go blow this kindergarten popsicle stand.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and imaginative blogspot so far!! Keep up the good work. You are a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrew! And thank you for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete